Motorola Limited Warranty
MOTOROLA INC. ("MOTOROLA") warrants its MOTOROLA manufactured Communication Products ("Product") against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of time from the date of purchase as scheduled below:
|VL50 Portables|| One (1) year|
|BPR 40 Portables|| One (1) year|
|CP185 Portables|| Two (2) years|
|CP200d Portables|| Two (2) years|
|CM200d Mobiles|| Two (2) years|
|CM300d Mobiles|| Two (2) years|
|Mag One Accessories (except Mag One Battery)|| Six (6) months|
|Accessories (including Mag One Battery)|| One (1) year|
|Speaker Microphones and Cords ||Carrying Cases || Antennas|
|Rechargeable Batteries || Chargers || Duplexers|
|Headsets and Earpieces || Power Supplies || Telephone Interconnects|
|Mobile Microphones and Cords || External Speakers || DC and Tone Remote Adapters|
|MTR3000™ Repeater|| Two (2) years|
|XRC9000™ Controller|| Two (2) years|
|XRT9000™ Gateway|| Two (2) years|
|MIP™5000|| One (1) year|
Pagers - All
|Advisor II|| One (1) year|
|Minitor VI|| Two (2) years|
|Speaker Microphones and Cords ||Mobile Microphones and Cords ||Power Supplies ||Duplexers|
|Rechargeable Batteries ||Carrying Cases ||External Speakers ||Telephone Interconnects|
|Headsets and Earpieces ||Chargers ||Antennas ||DC and Tone Remote Adapters|
|MOTOTRBO Handheld Control Head || || || |
Rechargeable Batteries will be replaced during the applicable warranty period if:
- the battery capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity, or
- the battery develops leakage.
MOTOROLA, at its option, will at no charge either repair or replace this Product during the warranty period provided it is returned in
accordance with the terms of this warranty to the place of purchase. Repair, at MOTOROLA's option, may include the replacement of parts
or boards with functionally equivalent reconditioned or new parts or boards. Replaced parts or boards are warranted for the balance of
the original applicable warranty period. All replaced parts or Product shall become the property of MOTOROLA.
This express limited warranty is extended by MOTOROLA to the original end user purchaser or lessee only and is not assignable or
transferable to any other party. This is the complete warranty for Product manufactured by MOTOROLA. MOTOROLA assumes no
obligations or liability for additions or modifications to this warranty unless made in writing and signed by an officer of MOTOROLA. Unless
made in a separate agreement between MOTOROLA and the original end user purchaser, MOTOROLA does not warrant the installation,
maintenance or service of the product.
MOTOROLA cannot be responsible in any way for any ancillary equipment not furnished by MOTOROLA which is attached to or used in
connection with Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment and all such equipment is expressly excluded from
this warranty. Because each system which may use the Product is unique, MOTOROLA disclaims liability for range, coverage or operation
of the system as a whole under this warranty.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, water, or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification, or adjustment.
- Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material workmanship.
- A Product subjected to unauthorized Product modifications, disassemblies, or repairs (including, without
limitation, the addition to the Product of non‐MOTOROLA supplied equipment) which adversely affect
performance of the Product or interfere with MOTOROLA's normal warranty inspection and testing of the
Product to verify any warranty claim.
- Product which has had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Rechargeable batteries if:
- any of the seals on the battery enclosure of cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- the damage or defect is caused by charging or using the battery in equipment or service other than
the Product for which it is specified.
- Freight costs to the repair depot. Unapproved upgrades or modifications.
- A Product which, due to illegal or unauthorized alteration of the software/firmware in the Product, does not
function in accordance with MOTOROLA's published specifications or the FCC type acceptance labeling in
effect for the Product at the time the Product was initially distributed from MOTOROLA.