Simple Text To Email Gateway
Email is the most popular technology used as the conduit for work orders (tickets), alerts from fire alarms, machinery that requires attention and weather reports. It also allows communications with smartphone users. With text@trbo radios can send, receive and reply to emails as text messages.
text@trbo™ is deployed in hospitality with HotSOS, SynergyMMS, Guestware, StarGuest, etc. in hotels: JW Marriott, Hilton, Omni, Starwood, Hyatt, Sheraton, Intercontinental and hundreds of other properties worldwide. It has also been deployed with building management systems including Angus and IBM Maximo, as well as equipment from Honeywell and many others.
- text@trbo was uniquely designed as a true middleware component: it is very easy to deploy, effective and can run unattended for years.
- Minimal configuration is required: only enter the email server credentials and the list of email addresses allowed to reach the radios and the application automatically detects and configures all the radio equipment.
- Increases employee productivity: messaging is inherently faster, more accurate and less obtrusive than voice communications.
- Pool radios by sending emails to user IDs rather than radio IDs.
- Messages are stored locally and forwarded when the radio is unavailable.
- Reliable HotSOS web services support replaces need for email servers.
- Create tickets from the radio and update the status of rooms.
- Private and group messages.
- Unlimited number of radios and email users.
- Control station (up to 24) or wireline repeater interface (data).
- Supports STARTTLS / TLS / SSL encryption.
- Unlimited message storage.
- Runs as a Windows service.
- Thin client with light CPU utilisation.
- Bounce back email notifications.
- Supports Job Ticketing capabilities.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Any Motorola MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 and up. Motorola data NAI wireline interface.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- MS-Windows XP or greater (including Windows Server) with 1.5GHz CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Any email server (e.g. onsite MS-Exchange or offsite Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, etc).
- USB for control stations or Ethernet for data NAI repeater interface. Ethernet for network access.
- Compatible with simplex, conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.